Hummm! When I first began the cancer walk journey I felt like there was something coming from the inside that screamed write! Not writing for a profession but as a way to communicate and bring joy to others who might be facing a "challenge in life." Afterall who doesn't have challenges that can be over whelming?
Visiting blogs over the last few months has been beneficial as I meet people via their writing and get to learn about them through their writing. I am beginning to realize writing really is an art as the written word begins to paint a picture on canvas.
In addition I am still learning how to insert hyperlinks which I have not mastered. Can anyone help? Kim has really got me thinking about how I can improve on my writing. http://kim-living4today.blogspot.com/ has a link to a life long writer http://cecmurpheyswritertowriter.blogspot.com/ Today he talks about the number of words we use.
As I contemplate this concept from someone who likes to talk I think about how the promises in the bible where the words are few but powerful.
Proverbs 4:20 - My child pay attention to my words; listen closely to what I say; don't ever forget my words.
John 14:1 - Do not let your heart be troubled
Psalm 30:4- Lord my God I prayed and you healed me.
Matthew 11:28 - Come to me all of you who are tired and have heavy loads and I will give you rest.
Psalms 121:3 - He will not let you be defeated. He who guards you never sleeps.
Keeping it simple today. Running the race Luann
5 comments:
Luann, your writing is a wonderfully warm and inspirational, and I am so glad that you have been moved to write this blog. I have sent you an email concerning inserting hyperlinks :-)
Thanks for getting my day off to a lovely start, Luann. Mathew 14:11 was my mainstay during my own 'race'....then we eventually discover what the race is all about.
Hugs,
Jody
Luann,
We are so blessed by you sharing your writing. It sounds as if Marie sent you an email on how to do the links. (I just figured it out a few days ago...) Hope your day is a great one!
Hey Sis,
I like the way you write, because you are real. Yes, writing is an art, the more you write the better you get. It is good to learn from other, but don't lose your essence.
Love,
Gracie (that is my "book" name)
Marie, I am still trying the hyperlinks. Looks like I am going to have to read through the help to get this thing done because it is bugging me:)
Jody I love the verse then we discover what the race is all about. That is really encouraging to me! For sure I am not the same as I was. I think the growth in my soul is amazing!
Kim now you are the writer so I appreciate your sharing your thoughts!
Sissy "Gracie" I appreciate you! My book name is "Cheryl" For those of you who are wondering about our book name, our Sister Jan is writing a book about us 7 kids growning up. She sent the book to the publisher a few weeks ago and we all needed "Book" names. Our fingers are crossed!
Post a Comment